Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

New post finally!!!

So as you know, this blog is all about poetry. Unfortunately, I am a really busy person, so I can't post to often:( Please, stick with me!!
Anyway, I was writing poetry today, and I wrote this one called Music. I just thought I'd share it with you:)


                                                                      Music
                                Black and white notes        
                                                                Dancing across the page
                                                                Eighth note and sixteenth notes
                                                                played like lightning


                                                                A wave of applause as the
                                                                pianist comes out.
                                                                Then all is silent as the pianist 
                                                                sits down.


                                                                 He dusts his hands, and lower
                                                                 the bench, then he carefully
                                                                 places his hands on the keys.
                                                                 He presses them down and the music begins.


Bye!!!!! 

Louisa
             

 

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm especially drawn to it because I play piano! I like the background. The other one was pretty, but it was sort of hard to read. Your poetry is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it because I play piano.

    ReplyDelete