Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

An Interview with myself

(I love watching beauty channels on youtube and some of the beauty guru's did this tag a while back but I decided to do it now!)



1.Do you have any pets? 
Yes. An adorable dog named Theo and a fat cat named Tom Kitten. 

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
My charger, my backpack, and an electric piano. 

3. What's the weather like right now?
Overcast, cool

 4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
 No I do not drive.

 5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
I woke up about 8:00

6. When was the last time you showered?
Earlier today

 7. What was the last movie you saw? 
I've really only watched tv shows for a long time... so Once Upon a Time. 

8. What does your last text message say?
"Am I the only one having a lot of trouble with the math homework?" 

 9. What's your ringtone?
"Elation"

 10. Have you ever been to a different 
country? No

 11. Do you like sushi?
YES

 12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Sprouts, HEB, Target, Natural Grocer

 13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No.

 14. How many siblings do you have?
6

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop! 

 16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
     16. (in 16 days!)

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
No.

18. Do you color your hair?
No, but I'm debating about it. 

 19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Homework
.
 20. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Pepperoni

 22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers
 23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Unfortunately yes

24. What is your eye color?
It's like a really weird mix. It's like blue around the edge with grayish-green in the middle and brown flecks around the inside!

 25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes.

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! And if you don't have a blog leave your answers in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment