Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Welcome

Hello! I'm Louisa. I love poetry, especially Haiku. I'm going to post all my favorite poetry and maybe some information about different poets. Also, I will also post my own poetry that I write.(I might do a story by me sometime).  I used to hate writing poetry. But now, I've grown to love it! The title of the blog is from a poem by Emily Dickinson. I'll leave you with part of it...

                                                               "... Here is a little forest,
                                                               Whose leaf is ever green;
                                                               Here is a Brighter Garden,
                                                               Where not a frost has been;
                                                                In its unfading flowers
                                                                I hear the bright bee hum;
                                                                Prithee, my brother,
                                                                Into my garden come!"
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment